- v align anew or better
The surgeon realigned my jaw after the accident
- To solve both national problems, we need to realign our priorities and provide incentives for saving.
- A firm believer in realpolitik, Ozawa worked behind the scenes to realign coalitions and alliances, leaving a trail of political causalties mostly in the form of failed coups .
- The company will use that space for the "R" Markets and realign aisles to sell even more toys.
News & Articles
- Friday mailblog: Your take on ACC divisions
On Wednesday, colleague Andrea Adelson and I debated whether or not the ACC should realign divisions. It's been a hot topic since the ACC announced its future schedules, and this week, your solutions inundated the mailbag: Kevin Mahoney in Midlothian, Va., writes: Heather, thinking more about this scheduling issue, why not get rid of the divisions altogether? What benefit is there? VT vs FSU ...
June 14, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Take 2: Should ACC realign divisions?
ACC divisional realignment has become a hot topic again, with expansion and the recent rotating crossover schedule announcement leading some to wonder whether the league has any plans to change. The answer is no. What do Heather Dinich and Andrea Adelson think? So glad you ask. Heather says: The divisions are fine the way they are Talking about division realignment in the ACC is like the years ...
June 12, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- NCDOT awards contract for railroad curve realignment
The N.C. Department of Transportation has awarded a $1.2 million contract to Faulconer Construction Co. of Cary to realign a curve of the North Carolina Railroad main line in Davidson County.
June 11, 2013 - The Lexington Dispatch
- Daryl Morey in Houston Chronicle
Yao and the Rockets conducted due diligence in seeking a number of expert opinions regarding his medical options,Morey said in a statement. "The consensus opinion was that he undergo a procedure to heal and realign his foot. We will...
- AG Lafley in Forbes
We are making these moves to realign our business units and top leadership structure to meet the changing needs of our larger, more diverse, faster-paced global business,said AG Lafley, chairman, president and chief executive, in a statement.
- Bill Graham in WRAL.com
We have to realign our priorities,said Graham, who led a self-financed push to reduce the state's gasoline tax in 2006. "The state has got to tighten his belt."