- n ready-made clothing
she couldn't find anything in ready-to-wear that she liked
- s (especially of clothing) made in standard sizes and available from merchandise in stock
- When Japanese designer Rei Kawakubo arrived in Paris in 1981 to show her Comme des Garons ready-to-wear collection to the Western press for the first time, critics branded .
- At his spring 2003 ready-to-wear collections, an homage in part to India's Bollywood film industry, Galliano created an outrageous, exuberant circus with models in sky-high .
- And that was for ready-to-wear.
News & Articles
- Isabel Marant Fall 2013
Models present creations by Isabel Marant during the Fall/Winter 2013-2014 ready-to-wear collection show, on March 1, 2013 in Paris.
June 11, 2013 - Forbes
- Jason Wu Hired to Give Hugo Boss’s Womenswear a Makeover
Jason Wu has signed on as the new creative director of Hugo Boss's womenswear line, according to a press release from the label. This was rather unexpected: Boss hasn't employed big-name designers before, and it wasn't known that Wu — who has his own eponymous ready-to-wear, shoe, accessories, and diffusion ... More »
June 10, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Nicolas Sarkozy in 570 News
President Nicolas Sarkozy praised Saint Laurent for "putting his mark on a half-century of creation, in luxury as well as ready-to-wear."
- Karl Lagerfeld in CW Chattanooga
In Italy, there is a high quality capacity for ready-to-wear licenses because in that area it is a real tradition,said Karl Lagerfeld.
- Marc Jacobs in Malaysia Star
We brought to this campaign a touch of the street, elevated to a rich, modern chic that embodies the message of our ready-to-wear, accessories and bags,Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton's artistic director, said. "Working with beautiful, iconic...