- n the output of a computer in readable form
- n the information displayed or recorded on an electronic device
- n an electronic device the displays information is a visual form
- In Roberts' case, a careful look at the EEG, a read-out of his brain wave activity, could help; any abnormalities in the EEG increase the likelihood of another seizure, says French .
News & Articles
- Press Releases: Sudan and South Sudan Meetings on Oil (Taken Question)
Sudan and South Sudan Meetings on Oil (Taken Question) Taken Question Office of the Spokesperson Washington, DC Question Taken at the June 10, 2013 Daily Press Briefing June 11, 2013 Question: ã Do we have a read-out of meetings that have taken place since the Secretary’s last conversation with the Sudanese and South Sudanese? What has been the highest level of meetings with Sudanese and South ...
June 11, 2013 - U.S. Department of State