- v explore anew
We need to re-explore Colonialism
- Now, 21 months after Haig's resignation from the Cabinet, Talbott can look back upon a unique opportunity to re-explore the events he once reported.
- Unfortunately, from time to time a generation of painters has to be sacrificed while artists re-explore the potentialities of their tools.
- For her part, Lynda, who, against Papa's wishes, turned down a Washington job with National Geographic, has begun to re-explore job possibilities in New York.
News & Articles
- REVIEW: 'The Bird Skinner,' by Alice Greenway
BOOK REVIEW: An impassioned and exotic novel in which a crabby, hard-drinking Pacific War vet receives a visit from a girl from the Solomon Islands who softens his heart and stirs him to re-explore his past.
Jan. 21, 2014 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Larry Brown in Rufus on Fire (blog)
Maybe we need to re-explore playing Tyson (Chandler) there,Brown said.
- Van Morrison in Westword
It's never really been done live, and that's kind of what my music is all about,Morrison told me last fall when we met in LA a few days prior to the Hollywood Bowl shows. "I just wanted to check it out for myself and re-explore it."