- v question after cross-examination by opposing counsel
re-examine one's witness
- Responding to intense criticism, the CDC is looking into forming external peer review panels to re-examine select-agent regulations and lab-safety procedures.
- This year will be filled with his music, but it will also be a time to re-examine the contradictions and conflicting interpretations of his brief 35-year life.
- Fay Wray had stirred the softer side of his nature and forced him, as it were, to re-examine some of his premises.
News & Articles
- Pope's Reference To 'Gay Lobby' Broaches Taboo Topic
Pope Francis has surprised many with his candor in the early days of his papacy. In recent remarks, he reportedly acknowledged a so-called gay lobby in the Vatican. The pope's words are being interpreted as part of a broader effort to re-examine the way the Vatican is run.
June 14, 2013 - NPR
- Ramsey, Harwell call for review of state building contract
Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey, right, and House Speaker Beth Harwell said Thursday that the state should re-examine no-bid deals awarded to a real estate firm that Gov. Bill Haslam, center, has invested in.
June 14, 2013 - Ashland City Times
- Ron Ramsey, Beth Harwell call for review of state contract
Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey, right, and House Speaker Beth Harwell said Thursday that the state should re-examine no-bid deals awarded to a real estate firm that Gov. Bill Haslam has invested in.
June 13, 2013 - Ashland City Times
- Bill Clinton in FOXNews
If you look at the rising price of petroleum, the rising price of food around the world, we are all going to have to re-examine how we produce food, where we produce it, how we consume it,Clinton said.
- Eugene McCarthy in FOXNews
For example, the FBI's Special Agent in Charge in Indianapolis wrote to Hoover on April 22, 1968 to inform him of a speech at Indiana University in which McCarthy said the US should "re-examine the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and even reflect...
- Colin Powell in WLFI.com
The bipartisan group, which includes Henry Kissinger and Colin Powell, wrote in a letter that the US "must re-examine outdated and entrenched positions" and politicians must rise above partisan differences.