- n restoration to a previous state
regular exercise resulted in the re-establishment of his endurance
- Consistent with his faith, he takes solace in Christ's expected return to earth and his re-establishment of God's kingdom here, regardless of humankind's errors.
- So the remedy for what ails our democracy is not simply better education (as important as that is) or civic education (as important as that can be), but the re-establishment of a .
- Americans in both parties should insist on the re-establishment of respect for the rule of reason.
News & Articles
- State Supreme Court approves closure of Souderton district court
The district court in Souderton will close Jan. 1, 2015 as part of a Magisterial District Re-establishment in Montgomery County, according to an order issued last month by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. In May, the court approved a request by county officials to eliminate the court at 121 E. Chestnut St. and re-establish it in Norristown under a new number. William Furber - president judge of ...
June 10, 2013 - The Reporter
- Robert Gates in CTV.ca
I think we are all concerned about the re-establishment of al Qaeda safe havens in the border area,Gates said. "I think it would be unrealistic to assume that all of the planning that they're doing is focused strictly on Pakistan."
- Condoleezza Rice in International Herald Tribune
We are working toward a cease-fire that would not allow a re-establishment of the status quo ante, where Hamas could launch rockets,Rice said. "It's obvious that a cease-fire should take place as soon as possible but we want a cease-fire...
- David Harris in PR Newswire (press release)
For AJC, Ukraine has been an important country since the re-establishment of its independence in 1991, a step we actively supported,concluded Harris. "That's why we have visited regularly and sought to be helpful, including in the...