- v re-equip a factory or plant
- Their idea was that a new parts shipment could re-equip 144 later.
- In 1994, according to Tulykin, work began in Compound 19 to re-equip former BW laboratories.
- Now is the time to put a new foundation for growth in place -- to rebuild our economy, to retrain our workforce, and re-equip the American people.
- Dmitry Medvedev in CNN
Medvedev said the "most important task is to re-equip the [Russian] Armed Forces with newest weapons system," in televised remarks to defense ministry officials.
- Joe Lieberman in Combined Jewish Philantropies
WRAPPING up our conversation with a discussion of the stresses and future demands confronting our military in this grave new world, Lieberman stated, "I feel strongly regarding the need to re-equip our force. We're still at a historically low...
- Ike Skelton in Examiner.com
You're just wearing these troops out,Skelton said in an interview. "If we don't redeploy them in good order, get them back with their families and allow them to retrain themselves and re-equip them, when the next threat comes along, we're...