- n women's stockings made from a sheer material (nylon or rayon or silk)
- n a synthetic silklike fabric
- Its cottons, its wools and its rayons kept busy 800,000 spindles, 25,000 looms.
- Velvets, transparent and patterned; chiffons and rayons shot through with metal threads; woolens ingeniously woven through with small wisps of feathers.
- Three years ago he set his research chief, Everett Nutter, to developing a new cloth to meet the hot competition of rayons and tropical worsteds.
- Phil Collen in Blabbermouth.net
Additionally, we underlined the fact that relations between Armenia and Azerbaijan and reaching a resolution over rayons [administrative units greater than a district but smaller than a province which surround the Nagorno-Karabakh region] will be... Recep Tayyip Erdogan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recep_Tayyip_Erdo%C4%9Fan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE0K0VYDURwXLodAjX_S2xSLut5zw Today's Zaman http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/news-207919-100-davutoglu-in-baku-for-talks-on-armenia-ties.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGrl-4NsSSbomRjnp3FvLMWp2G7MQ Apr 19, 2010
80541 108578 raze The fun part about MAN RAZE is that musically we can go off in any direction from rock to alternative the next," said Phil Collen. "The Internet has given musicians a lot of artistic freedom and is a cool way of giving our fans direct access...