- n declaiming wildly
the raving of maniacs
- v participate in an all-night techno dance party
- v talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- v praise enthusiastically
- r in a raving manner
- The girls went home like Nurse Phillips raving about Mademoiselle.
- Was he drunk, or was this the raving of a lunatic? Or did he appear balanced?" If the latter, says the official, "What did it say about his ability to be duplicitous?".
- Broken in health and mind, 35-year-old Dedan Kimathi now spends his days making wild speeches to the jungle trees and his nights raving endlessly.
News & Articles
- Ubisoft Making ‘Watch Dogs,’ ‘Far Cry’ & ‘Raving Rabbids’ Movies
Ubisoft Motion Pictures is developing three new video game movies: 'Far Cry,' 'Watch_Dogs' and 'Raving Rabbids.'
June 13, 2013 - Screen Rant
- The Buzz
See what Nassau County citizens are ranting and raving about this week by subscribing to the Nassau County Record today! In county: $20. Out of county: $33. Call 904-879-2727 to get signed up today!
June 12, 2013 - Nassau County Record
- Timetable for Price's return moved up
LHP David Price was raving Monday about how good he felt in his 45-pitch bullpen session. The Rays apparently felt that way, too, as they decided Tuesday to slightly accelerate the schedule for his return. LHP David Price was raving Monday about how good he felt in his 45-pitch bullpen session.
June 11, 2013 - Tampa Bay Times
- Lou Piniella in Bleacher Report
Cubs Manager Lou Piniella added, "He was ranting and raving and out of control." "We just couldn't tolerate that. It was embarrassing. There's no excuse for this, none at all."
- Steve Bruce in Sportinglife.com
Ben scored his second goal in as many games and at Â£1.5million he looks a snip,said Bruce. "Simon Jordan (Palace chairman) will be on the phone ranting and raving at me saying I've done him."
- Terry Francona in MLB.com
Coming out of the bullpen, Johnny was kind of raving about [the] command of his fastball, and then when the game started, it was a battle for him to command his fastball,said manager Terry Francona.