- n a participant in a rave dancing party
- n someone who rants and raves; speaks in a violent or loud manner
- Here are a couple of dozen happy dancing feet moving irresistibly to a pounding Kenny Loggins raver that finds its inspiration in every let's-rock anthem from Rebel Rouser to .
- A coon song can be a black song, as Charles transforms Berlin's antique march into a big-band raver.
- In the movie Groove, the filmmakers refer to that connection between deejay and dancer, between promoter and satisfied raver, as "the nod.
News & Articles
- Scott Foley explains his ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ role
Scott Foley, best know for his role as Sean Kelly in “Scrubs”, has been dropping some nits about his upcoming role in “Grey’s Anatomy”. Foley will join the cast of the Seattle hospital drama as Henry, a seriously ill patient who Teddy (played by Kim Raver) is desperate to save.
June 29, 2013 - Irish Central
- Jack Nicholson in USA Today
I've been walking pretty slow upstairs for a long time,said Nicholson. "All good things come to an end. I'm not much of a raver any more. I think it's unattractive."