- Chicago, in director Rob Marshall's bold, strutting, rapaciously funny version, puts the cynicism up front, where it can titillate, horrify and instruct us.
- The Pontal had already been so rapaciously deforested that less than 2 percent of its native tree cover remained.
- Beneath their showcase will be a placard explaining again that they were varanus komodensis, giant monitor lizards, descendants of Mesozoic dinosaurs, nocturnal, rapaciously .
News & Articles
- Analysis: Higher prices sap foreign interest in U.S. real estate
By Julie Haviv NEW YORK (Reuters) - Foreign investors, who rapaciously scooped up U.S. real estate during the 2007-2009 recession, are backing away from the same markets they so eagerly jumped into a few years ago. Real estate brokers say demand from international investors has flagged in locations that have been most attractive to overseas buyers - markets such as San Francisco, Phoenix, Las ...
Aug. 18, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Sergei Ivanov in Reuters UK
We would repair our national wealth in this time after we so rapaciously annihilated it,Ivanov said.
- Jay Rockefeller in New York Daily News
Insurance companies are the people who are just rapaciously, brutally, and unstoppably making money by underpaying the patients, by underpaying the providers, and by overpaying, therefore, themselves,said Sen. Jay Rockefeller (DW.Va.).