- r in a random manner
the houses were randomly scattered
- Should teachers be randomly drug-tested too? Yes, says Linda Lingle, the Republican governor of Hawaii, where the teachers' union agreed in 2007 to negotiate terms of a new drug .
- As for the methodology, wine critic Gary Vaynerchuk, my wife and I tasted 10 randomly selected wines.
- Over three one-week periods, the children were randomly assigned to consume one of three fruit drinks daily: one contained the amount of dye and sodium benzoate typically found in .
News & Articles
- What sets your #MLSdad apart? Fan Photo Wall
This weekend we invite you to celebrate Father’s Day with @MLS. If you have an #MLSdad, are an #MLSdad, are married to an #MLSdad or maybe just know an #MLSdad we'd love the chance to showcase why each is so awesome.Here's how:Snap a picture of you and your dad in MLS gear using the hashtag #MLSdad.Tweet us an image OR post one on Instagram and tell us why your dad's the best.The randomly ...
June 16, 2013 - MLS via Yahoo! Sports
- 2nd man sentenced in SC thrill shootings
A second Spartanburg man is sentenced in what authorities have called a plot to randomly shoot and kill people.
June 16, 2013 - WYFF 4 Greenville
- I-TEAM: Steroid Testing Planned For Arlington Police
A plan to randomly test all police officers for steroids in Arlington, will make the city among the most stringent in North Texas in testing for the drug.
June 15, 2013 - CBS Dallas - Fort Worth
- Zahra Kazemi in TIME
Lawbreakers (in Basra) must be held accountable ...... but the insistence of the Americans to lay siege to millions of people in a specific area and then bombing them randomly from air and damaging property is not correct,Ambassador Hassan...
- Jimmy Wales in San Luis Obispo Tribune
The system "has strengths and weaknesses," says Jimmy Wales, Wikipedia's co-founder and "chairman emeritus." "The strength is, we don't do anything randomly, without lots and lots of lots of discussion. The downside is we don't get anything...
- Heribert Rech in Telegraph.co.uk
Heribert Rech, the interior minister of the Baden-WÃ¼rttemberg region, said: "It is striking that it was primarily girls who were shot. Eight of the dead students were girls, one was a boy. He wasn't shooting wildly or randomly when he entered the...