- n a cheese dish made with egg and bread crumbs that is baked and served in individual fireproof dishes
- n a small fireproof dish used for baking and serving individual portions
- Donna Hay slips a silky panna cotta out of a ramekin and onto a snow white plate.
- He's well on his way with a (very expensive) menu that lays on the truffles with a lavish handa ramekin of truffle butter on the table, sole petit bateau with celery and truffles .
- A golden-brown turnip sauce burnishes a sauteed veal chop, juicy roast pheasant tops cabbage mellowed with bacon, and hazelnuts accent a silky chocolate ramekin.
News & Articles
- Baked eggs with asparagus and watercress
Serves 6 Called oeufs en cocotte in French, these delectable baked or shirred eggs are cooked individually in ramekins. Fresh asparagus, still a little crunchy, along with chopped watercress leaves give the dish springy flavors that will make an enticing course on an Easter brunch or dinner menu. To make perfect eggs, in which the whites are firm and the ...
Nov. 21, 2013 - Boston.com