- n a person who takes long walks in the country
- n a person whose speech or writing is not well organized
- The ear tugger, the evasive rambler and the fellow who refuses to look you in the eye may be lying, but they may instead be fidgety truth tellers who are afraid of being accused of .
- But few as smooth as this Nash rambler.
News & Articles
- Review: 'The Rambler' is a hitchhiker horror that travels a deceptive path
The film is hallucinatory and handsome, though you may eventually tire of all the screaming. Picture Clint Eastwood blundering into a David Lynch movie and you'll have "The Rambler," Calvin Lee Reeder's hallucinatory hitchhiker horror about a taciturn ex-con (Dermot Mulroney) who keeps stumbling across strangers — and corpses — that might not actually exist. Either way, he doesn't much seem to ...
June 13, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- e-Mail List
2005 HOLIDAY RAMBLER SAVOY, 1 super slide. Excellent condition, $15,000 negotiable. 601-636-7125 or 601-529-9204.
June 11, 2013 - The Vicksburg Post
- Rambler comes up short in bid for Annapolis-Newport course record
Rambler had the size and pedigree to set a course record for the Annapolis-to-Newport Race. However, skipper George David and crew did not get the weather pattern they needed and the New York boat cam
June 10, 2013 - Maryland Gazette
- Mitt Romney in Deseret News
The Rambler automobile he championed ...... was the first American car designed and marketed for economy and mileage,Romney said. "He dubbed it a compact car, a car that would slay the gas-guzzling dinosaurs. It transformed the industry."
- Todd P in San Francisco Chronicle
Punk shows, having underground shows at unlikely venues, usually means really poor sound quality. The Rambler seems to have done its thing with a caring and artistic eye,Todd says in a phone interview, noting that he actually hasn't seen the...
- Tift Merritt in Washington Post
Merritt says her teachers encouraged her "just to be creative and write whatever I wanted to write, though I was writing short stories and for the most part kept my songs to myself. But one of my teachers was Bland Simpson, a Red Clay Rambler [and...