- s operated and guided by radio
a radio-controlled airplane
- E-Mail a Friend Even the most cautious backyard pilot must eventually preside over a radio-controlled air disaster or two.
- They solemnly guessed: 1) that the balls of fire were radio-controlled (an obvious absurdity, since they could not be synchronized with a plane's movements by remote control); 2 .
- And while it may be as easy to ram into a wall as any other radio-controlled toy, the vibe is a whole lot cooler.
News & Articles
- Watch Police Shoot Down a Drone Flying Over Istanbul
The tension in Turkey is quickly approaching its breaking point as thousands of protesters gear up for a third week occupying Istanbul's Gezi Park. This being the modern age, where computers fit in our pockets and everybody's a potential terrorist, some locals decided to take their little camera-enabled, radio-controlled quadcopter for a spin. This, again, being the modern age, police promptly ...
June 13, 2013 - Gizmodo
- SNC completes counter-IED system deliveries
SPARKS, Nev., June 12 (UPI) -- Sierra Nevada Corp. has completed delivery of systems that counter radio-controlled improvised explosive devices to the U.S. Army.
June 12, 2013 - UPI
- Kurt Busch in Arizona Daily Star
He was seven years younger than I was, and he was always trying to hang with the older crowd, with my friends and things that we were doing,recalled Kurt Busch, the 2004 NASCAR Cup champion. "So, whether it was baseball or radio-controlled...
- Kyle Busch in USA Today
As a matter of fact, I started in RC (radio-controlled) racing as a kid, just building those things and racing those things,Busch said. "Funny thing is that there's a new RC track that just opened up in the Charlotte area, and I went there...
- Joe Posnanski in Wall Street Journal Blogs (blog)
But in the Kansas City Star, Joe Posnanski remembers him as he was in 1998, as a rookie Royal: "He was just a frightened kid then, and the memory that lingers is of him sitting alone at his locker at Kauffman Stadium while making a radio-controlled...