- n pneumatic tire that has radial-ply casing
- a relating to or near the radius
the radial aspect of the forearm
- a relating to or moving along or having the direction of a radius
- a issuing in rays from a common center; relating to rays of light
- s arranged like rays or radii; radiating from a common center
many cities show a radial pattern of main highways
- A gasoline radial would have required for the same trip 91 gal.
- Although it is a radial, its invention gives promise of an "in-line" air-cooled successor.
- But Firestone continued to sell a troubled tireWe are making an inferior quality radial tire which will subject us to belt-edge separation at high.