- v go at a rack
- v stretch to the limits
- v put on a rack and pinion
- v obtain by coercion or intimidation
- v run before a gale
- v fly in high wind
- v draw off from the lees
- v torment emotionally or mentally
- v work on a rack
- v seize together, as of parallel ropes of a tackle in order to prevent running through the block
- v torture on the rack
- s causing great physical or mental suffering
- But within a few weeks, the blogosphere discovered it, and the series began racking up page views.
- It's not his first youthful indiscretion, however: just months after racking up six gold medals during the 2004 Olympics in Athens, the then 19-year-old superstar was charged .
- If you spend a lot of time in hotel rooms tethered to a 3" blue Ethernet leash or racking up $9.
News & Articles
- At Last: Pat Lavery Etches Name in Oswego Speedway Win Column
After racking up 36 career top five finishes without a victory over a career that spans back to 1999, Lavery boldly added career top five number 37 in the fashion he has dreamed about for so long, removing his name as the driver with the most top five finishes at Oswego without a victory. Continue reading ? The post At Last: Pat Lavery Etches Name in Oswego Speedway Win Column appeared first on ...
June 16, 2013 - Oswego County Today
- 'Such grand celebration' as Londonderry graduates 398
The veil of uncertainty, while it can be nerve-racking, makes success all the sweeter, Ethan Doherty, the class president and valedictorian, told his fellow members of the 2013 class of Londonderry High School at Friday night's commencement at the Verizon Wireless Arena.
June 15, 2013 - New Hampshire Union Leader
- KB Racking's EkonoRack Receives ETL Certification from Intertek
KB Racking has officially been granted the nationally recognized ETL Certification from Intertek in the United States. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10832271.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Johan Bruyneel in The Associated Press
That was important to see them,Bruyneel said, referring to the scouting of the stage. "And it actually was worse than we thought. It's gonna be a really nerve-racking finale."
- Chris Bosh in The Associated Press
I would say it's a little bit more nerve-racking ...... only because like it's never really happened before,Bosh said.
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
He'd be a little nerve-racking to have in the White House, jumping real fast,Darlene Finley, 48, an Obama-leaning independent from Ossineke, Mich., said of McCain. "When you're talking about war, that's something you don't want to do,...