- a of or related to genetically distinguished groups of people
- a of or characteristic of race or races or arising from differences among groups
- Why racial profiling isn't a black and white problem.
- The Supreme Court appears set to roll back racial preferences.
- He led a mass struggle for racial equality that doomed segregation and changed America forever.
News & Articles
- Racial harmony On preferences, it exists
Racial preferences are unpopular with everyone.
June 13, 2013 - New Hampshire Union Leader
- Racial Shift Seen In Youngest Group Of U.s. Population
WASHINGTON - For the first time, America's racial and ethnic minorities now make up about half of the under-5 age group, the government said Thursday. It's a historic shift that shows how young people are at the forefront of sweeping changes by race and
June 13, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Racial profiling provision of immigration bill scrutinized
Cardin, immigrant groups seek ways to strengthen language A coalition of civil liberties and immigrant-rights advocates led by Sen. Ben Cardin of Maryland wants to strengthen a provision in the Senate's sweeping immigration bill that would prohibit law enforcement agencies from racial profiling.
June 13, 2013 - Baltimore Sun