- s arousing to action or rebellion
- Is the rabble-rousing President of Iran a more deserving choice, or what about the man behind the iPhone? Vote for your choice, though the editors reserve the right to disagree.
- THE REICH STUFF: The mini-series shows how Hitler, played by Carlyle, rose using rabble-rousing and stormtroopers.
- She rose through the ranks of the Bahujan Samaj, a rabble-rousing dalit party that at one time called for lower caste Indians to "beat down the upper castes with our shoes.
- Mark Weisbrot in AFP
What are they doing to support it, are they making rabble-rousing speeches? That is what it would take given the power of the banking lobby,Weisbrot added. "It is not just a question of standing up and calling for this, you would have to...
- Ron Kirk in KHOU
I didn't appreciate it at the time, but Ann Richards was one of those forward-thinking, rabble-rousing young Democrats that used to go around and raise money to pay poll taxes so people like my mother and daddy could vote,Kirk said.
- Judge Alex Kozinski in Los Angeles Times
I did some rabble-rousing about it,Kozinski said in a brief interview last week.