- a able or fit to be repeated or quoted
he comes up with so many quotable phrases
- s suitable for or worthy of quotation
a quotable slogan
his remarks are not quotable in mixed company
- And she was always quotable: "Fashion is not simply a matter of clothes.
- The new movie doesn't percolate with the inventive comic situations or quotable one-liners of the early, funny films.
- Because Twitter's co-founders Evan Williams, Biz Stone and Jack Dorsey are such a central-casting vision of start-up savvy (they're quotable and charming and have the extra .
News & Articles
- Back to the Party: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Can’t Hardly Wait
If you were a certain age in 1998, Can’t Hardly Wait—the multi-character high-school-graduation-party comedy—was a big deal. The whole movie took place at a party. It was eminently quotable. It starred Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ethan Embry, who you already loved from Party of Five and Empire Records, as seniors Amanda Beckett and Preston Myers—Amanda being the object of Preston’s longtime secret ...
June 12, 2013 - Time Magazine
- Kanye West Compares Himself to Steve Jobs in New York Times Interview
Filed under: Hip-Hop , Hip-Hop News Kanye West's "no press" policy has allowed for each interview or television appearance he does choose to make to become a huge spectacle. His recent interview with the New York Times' Jon Caramanica is no exception to this rule. Added to the exclusivity of the moment is Kanye's audacious, confident personality that makes every interview he does a quotable ...
June 12, 2013 - The Boombox
- High school track: Sights, stats and sounds from state track and field meet (with video)
June 9, 2013 - The News-Herald
- Mark Prebble in New Zealand Herald
He tells me he made a mistake in his response to a question from a journalist,Dr Prebble said in his letter to Mr Power. "The journalist put a quotable line to him, and he made the mistake, in the heat of the moment, of repeating that line...
- Mark Liberman in Sacramento Bee
The figures persist because they're "a quotable, quantitative, scientific-sounding validation of a widely believed social stereotype," Liberman said in an e-mail. "What's not to like -- except that the numbers were made up?"
- Nick Rahall in Daily Mail - Charleston
Some stuff isn't quotable,said Rahall, chuckling about his one-on-one face time with the leader of the free world.