- n document transferring title or right or claim to another
- n act of transferring a title or right or claim to another
- When the islands were bought during World War I, one of Seward's successors, bumbling Robert Lansing, tossed in a quitclaim to northern Greenland.
- How did the women come to be called "Iron Jawed Angels"? continued on page 2 HBO consents on a quitclaim basis to your making one videotape of Iron Jawed Angels for five years from .
- HBO consents on a quitclaim basis to your making one videotape of The Laramie Project for five years from airdate for educational purposes within the curriculum only.
News & Articles
- Quitclaim deed doesn't release you from paying loan
Q. I am a 71-year-old divorced woman with a lot of debt. I work part time to supplement Social Security. I own a house and a condo. I bought the condo when prices were high. I discovered I didn't like condo living and rented it out and bought a house. I have mortgages on both. The person who holds my condo mortgage is willing to take it back with a quitclaim deed. Will I ruin my credit? Will I ...
July 1, 2013 - Detroit News
- How Will a Quitclaim Deed Affect my Credit?
Your condo can change hands with a quitclaim deed. But it can be tricky with a mortgage.
June 18, 2013 - FOX Business
- Antonio Cuenco in Sun.Star
The quitclaim is illegal. You can only waive your rights if it's not against the law, morals, customs, public order and public policy,Cuenco said.