- n someone who collaborates with an enemy occupying force
- Norway's quisling, Major Vidkun Quisling, demanded that King Haakon renounce the crown for him self and his descendants.
- One "filthy quisling" the one with a capital Q was reported to be a casualty.
- Against this pressure and against the quisling tactics of Eleutherios Venizelos (whom the King had deposed as Premier for conniving with the Allies in the Salonika adventure .
News & Articles
- Is Rand Paul’s Love of Ayn Rand a ‘Conspiracy’?
My item on Rand Paul the other day, predictably, went over quite badly in the libertarian community. The Insomniac Libertarian, in an item wonderfully headlined “Obama Quisling Jonathan Chait Smears Rand Paul,” complains that my Paul piece “never discloses that [my] wife is an Obama campaign operative.”
June 20, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Peter Hain in WalesOnline
Labour is reviewing its position, but Mr Hain said: "I don't think any Labour minister should go along with this quisling stance."
- Stjepan Mesic in B92
Ante PaveliÄ‡'s Independent State of Croatia [NDH], a quisling formation, was neither independent, Croatian, nor a state,MesiÄ‡ concluded.
- Stanton Peele in Free press releases (press release)
Dr. Stanton Peele concludes: "This, of course, reminds me of the most prominent 12-step quisling of all - James Frey. When Frey's book A Million Little Pieces was first published, he appeared with me in 2002 on a John Stossel special, Help Me, I...