- n the number that is represented as a one followed by 18 zeros
- The planet fairly sloshes with water--326 quintillion gal.
- Although just a tiny fraction of the world's 326 quintillion gal.
- According to his mathematics the probability that chance might account for one subject's score alone is one in 100 quintillion, and when all the scores are taken together the .
- Geoffrey Marcy in Independent Online
Apparently, there is more than 1 quintillion cubic feet of gas in the first well, and it is one of five wells or structures. We can say that we have made a big jump in energy security, in the production capacity of our country beyond the year... Alan Garcia http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Garc%C3%ADa&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGrhjUpAN_2pbPT2pzmwOncalOgZA Xinhua http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-11/06/content_12397416.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHTxSmTv_Qb5YqgbFZOg8sF1w6e8w Nov 5, 2009
79722 107463 quintuple This discovery of the first-ever quintuple planetary system has me jumping out of my socks," Marcy told a teleconference call. "The significance is marvellous. We now know that our sun and its family of planets is not unusual. It shows that...