- s not active or activated
the quiescent level of centimeter wave-length solar radiation
- s marked by a state of tranquil repose
the quiescent melancholy of the town
- s being quiet or still or inactive
- s (pathology) causing no symptoms
a quiescent tumor
- The new Government, the first to be formed of men who had endured Nazi occupation, ignored young King Peter and his War Minister, Draja Mihailovich, leader of the quiescent Serb .
- The People Power revolution that brought down Philippine dictator Ferdinand Marcos in 1986 wrote a script almost too perfect: a nation quiescent for more than a decade would rise .
- Shortly thereafter the squat, hard-driving Governor sensationally re-opened the quiescent Hauptmann Case by publicly expressing doubt of the German carpenter's sole guilt .
News & Articles
- Multi-Mode PMU extends battery life in MCU-based systems.
Supplied in 4 x 5 mm package, TPS65290 enables total system quiescent current down to 100 nA — minimizing power consumption in battery-powered, MCU-based water/gas meters and other industrial applications. Managing all system power requirements, including load conditions from 100 nA to 500 mA, power management unit (PMU) incorporates 3 factory-configurable, always-on power supplies for MCU ...
July 19, 2013 - ThomasNet
- 150V, 100mA Step-Down Regulator Requires Only 3 External Components
The LTC3639 step-down regulator integrates key high-performance features into one compact IC. It is capable of up to 150V input voltage and 100mA output current, utilizing synchronous rectification and low quiescent current to maintain high efficiency over a broad spectrum of load current.
July 17, 2013 - EETimes
- TI’s multi-mode PMU integrates three always-on power supply options
The TPS65290 multi-mode power management unit (PMU) from Texas Instruments enables ultra-low, total system quiescent current as low as 100 nA.
July 16, 2013 - Embedded Systems Design