- s of a liquid substance that dries quickly
- Asked to spiel for a quick-drying floor wax, he tried it on his own floors, reported candidly over the air next day: "This is a good wax, and it's as good as any wax, I suppose.
- It is nowthanks largely to new synthetic fibers and treated cottons sturdy, wrinkleproof, quick-drying.
- The chance came with its perfection of Duco, the quick-drying, auto-body finish which revolutionized painting in the industry.
News & Articles
- Cotton Incorporated's TransDRY Features Polygiene Antimicrobial Finish
Based Cotton Incorporated is now incorporating Sweden-based Polygiene AB’s Polygiene antimicrobial fabric finish into its TransDRY moisture-management technology for cotton, which provides moisture-transferring and quick-drying properties while maintaining a garment’s comfort and softness and keeping the wearer cool.
Jan. 31, 2014 - Textileweb.com