- s adept at changing from one thing to another especially changing costumes
a quick-change artist
- Rich and Greene also had a hand in Braniff's "airstrip," which features stewardesses in quick-change Pucci-designed uniforms.
- Now they were back with the same type, and many an expert expected that they could not last as long as the quick-change disk brakes on the Aston-Martins and the Jags.
- In the most affecting sketch of the evening at the New York City Center, Marceau plays a mask maker trying on his wares in a quick-change display of a bewildering variety of .
News & Articles
- Actors take '39 Steps' to a pinnacle of fun
'Wonderful cast' makes the play that opens this week at Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival. Patrick Barlow's murder mystery farce "The 39 Steps" has quite a long and popular history. Its first incarnation was as "the 1915 wild quick-change novel of espionage and murder" by popular novelist John Buchan.
June 20, 2013 - The Morning Call