- r in a questionable and dubious manner
these were estates his father questionably acquired
- Sustaining it all is the questionably held faith that the thin panes in front of you really are reflective.
- The 8,000-man ARVN 3rd Division, assigned to the defense of the northernmost provincial capital, Quang Tri, was known to be poorly trained and questionably led.
- A commission of the House of Bishops found him guilty of "promulgating unpatriotic doctrines," of being affiliated with questionably loyal organizations.
News & Articles
- 10 Weird Japanese Products That Are Actually Kind of Useful
Japan has a reputation for producing some downright weird stuff In fact, the word "chindogu" even refers to inventions that are technically practical, but utterly eccentric in their execution. These products are so bizarre, they're not actually meant to be produced SEE ALSO: Eyeball Licking: Japan's Craziest New Fetish But many questionably useful Japanese products actually exist in circulation ...
July 5, 2013 - Mashable
- Charles Schumer in Seattle Times
Sen. Charles Schumer, DN.Y., said in a written statement that Bush "is on shaky ground with the hard right and is using this questionably legal and politically shabby technique to bolster himself."
- Slade Gorton in USA Today
The number of votes cast questionably, illegally or mistakenly is vastly in excess of the 129-vote margin by which this election has been certified,former US Sen. Slade Gorton said at a news conference Rossi held at his campaign headquarters...
- President Bush in ABC News
What a great opportunity to see questionably two of the best players in the world on the field at a point where they are actually going to have four or five games under their belt, and they are going to start the season right after they play... Tom Soehn http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Soehn&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNETcMeMcUebe7XqMio2seSXHU9vrA Washington Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jun/13/a-real-test-coming-to-town/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG_pdPoBMSbmK20L0PhZ0c_cyJX_Q Jun 12, 2009
79617 107353 questioning This government does not torture people. We stick to US law and our international obligations," Bush told reporters in the Oval office. "There are highly trained professionals questioning these extremists and terrorists."