- n (statistics) any of three points that divide an ordered distribution into four parts each containing one quarter of the scores
- Doctors with scores in the bottom quartile on the test's communication-related portion had 70% more legitimate complaints per year of practice than the top-quartile performers; the .
- When Reed College stopped complying in 1995, the magazine assigned the lowest possible value to the missing statistics; in one year, Reed fell from the second quartile to the .
- He found that those who scored in the bottom quartile of the IQ scale when they were in their 20s, and then took on mentally challenging jobs, had the greatest gains on the .
News & Articles
- Why Advisors Don't Have More High Net Worth Clients
By Hal M. Bundrick NEW YORK (MainStreet)--Here's a test. How many households with $2 million or more in investable assets do you have in your book of business? If your answer is four, you're at the median of all financial advisors. You might want to lay low during the next round of FA cutbacks. A top-quartile (75th percentile) advisor carries at least 10 high net worth households. And at the top ...
July 3, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- Ray R Irani in IndustryWeek
While high commodity prices clearly have boosted earnings throughout the industry, Oxy has consistently produced top-quartile results in capturing the value from higher prices on an equivalent barrel basis and delivering it to the bottom line,...
- Leighton Andrews in WalesOnline
In a statement to AMs yesterday, he said: "The Hefcw [Higher Education Funding Council for Wales] has determined that by 2013 75% of HEIs in Wales will have an annual income above the UK median, and none will be in the lower quartile. This target...
- S Ramadorai in Equity Bulls
I am very pleased with the results this quarter across all of our business segments. We continued to extend our leadership position in Canada and expanded on our strengths in the US and internationally, while delivering top-quartile returns to our... Gordon Nixon http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Nixon&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEttEZxYDdj5Rmj9yZ2HVPaWEn_PQ Vancouver Sun http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html%3Fid%3Db97d3b42-a580-41b5-a7ad-8c72dfad5b7d%26k%3D15920&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNElf6VDKLnwm0fNbBBbQxOwpZFflg Aug 24, 2007
79530 107176 quartz The TKS acquisition also helps TCS expand its product portfolio in the banking and financial services space, not only by acquiring marketing and distribution rights to QUARTZ but also by adding new products in the private banking and wealth...