- n a muscle of the thigh that extends the leg
- This guy powers himself up mountains using only his quadriceps and a bicycle.
- Few superstars are bigger in Japan than mountainous fighter Bob Sapp, and we're not talking about quadriceps.
- And just before the 2000 Olympics, he injured his quadriceps and failed to qualify for the 200-m race.
News & Articles
- Indians Acquire John McDonald
The Indians announced that they have acquired John McDonald from the Pirates in exchange for cash considerations or a player to be named later. McDonald will help bolster the club in the middle of the infield in the wake of Asdrubal Cabrera's right quadriceps injury. The 38-year-old has appeared in just 16 games for the Pirates so far this season. Over the course of his 15 year major league ...
June 11, 2013 - MLB Trade Rumors
- Asdrubal Cabrera's recovery going well: Cleveland Indians Chatter
Cleveland Indians manager Terry Francona says the All-Star shortstop is making good progress in his recovery from a strained quadriceps muscle.
June 11, 2013 - The Sun Press
- Hometeam: Assabet and #8217;s Parmeter back, good as ever
WORCESTER - Earlier this season, Assabet Valley Regional sophomore ace Madison Parmeter suffered a left quadriceps injury that sidelined her for three weeks. It was a tough break for Parmeter and her teammates, who lost a couple of games in her absence, but she knew rest was what she needed to be ready to help the Aztecs pursue their second straight Central Mass. Division 3 title.
June 9, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Rafael Nadal in Reuters UK
I ended the match against Verdasco with the right leg, the quadriceps and hamstring very tight,Nadal said. "In the third set it started to (hurt)...... I wasn't cramping but it was scary."
- Frank Thomas in ESPN
It's got to calm down,Thomas said. "You don't want to risk rupturing a quadriceps tendon at my age. In eight or nine days I'll start hitting. I wish I had just hit a hard single. I'll be back. It's fine. It's a big-time strain and there's...
- Mirko Slomka in AFP
It is a quadriceps injury, without doubt a strain, or could be a tear,said Schalke coach Mirko Slomka.