- n one of four children born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- n a muscle of the thigh that extends the leg
- n (printing) a block of type without a raised letter; used for spacing between words or sentences
- n a rectangular area surrounded on all sides by buildings
- The boldest among them engage in a fearsome sport called quad rugby--or murderball.
- Resistance stretching centers on flexing your muscles even as you stretch them; for example, instead of simply releasing a leg lift, resist the urge to let your quad muscles relax .
- Best of all, this MacBook has been earning raves for its impressive battery life north of 5 hours, in some cases which makes it perfect for browsing on the quad when .
News & Articles
- This quad-core Android PC-on-a-stick weighs in at $62
The QC802, a quad-core mini PC with 2GB RAM and 8GB Flash, can be snapped up for a cool $62 , or $70 with shipping. The device is powered by a Rockchip RK3188 Cortex A9 SoC (1.6 Ghz) paired with an ARM Mali-400MP4 GPU. read more
June 12, 2013 - TG Daily
- Quad Cities Considered Military Friendly
While the Quad Cities is being recognized as one of the top military friendly communities, the Rock Island Arsenal welcomes a new military commander. Colonel Elmer Speights, Jr. was formally installed
June 11, 2013 - KWQC-TV 6 Davenport
- MediaTek Quad Core Solutions Power Acer's Liquid Mobile Devices
HSINCHU – MediaTek Inc. (http://www.mediatek.com), a leading fabless semiconductor company for wireless communications and digital multimedia solutions, today announced that Acer Inc. has selected MediaTek quad-core solutions to power its first "phablet", the Liquid S1, and latest smartphone, the Liquid E2. The new devices, which enable mobile productivity, and premium multimedia ...
June 11, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Dara Torres in Toronto Star
He found a tear in my quad tendon that was undiagnosed,Torres said in an e-mail message. "Excluding draining my knee, he has never treated me, but I did see his chiropractor who did soft-tissue work on my leg. That was the extent of my...
- Warren Gatland in guardian.co.uk
Gatland said: "Andy has got a bit of a sore quad. He didn't do the whole session so we will see how he pulls up from that. It is a slight concern. He pulled out of the session because his quad was pretty tight."
- Christine Ohuruogu in The Press Association
Unfortunately I picked up an injury to my quad muscle two weeks ago,Ohuruogu said. "Initially we thought it was not serious but now it seems more serious and I will be out for the next few weeks. I am preparing for the rest of the season...