- n a fraudulent business practice involving some form of pyramid scheme e.g., the chain of distribution is artificially expanded by an excessive number of distributors selling to other distributors at progressively higher wholesale prices until retail prices are unnecessarily inflated
- v enlarge one's holdings on an exchange on a continued rise by using paper profits as margin to buy additional amounts
- v use or deal in (as of stock or commercial transaction) in a pyramid deal
- v arrange or build up as if on the base of a pyramid
- v increase rapidly and progressively step by step on a broad base
- Meanwhile, Rose's British publishers have set aside part of their pyramiding royalties for Miss Hue Lee and the song's unknown writers, now presumably somewhere in Red China.
- When it snows, ain't it thrilling, To aim the hose while pyramiding We'll frolic and play, the old fraudulent banker way, Working in Wall Street bailout wonderland.
- In the field of financial pyramiding Promoter Clarke was an architect with considerable imagination.
- Aquilino Pimentel Jr in Philippine Star
And (it) could be due to China 's pressure,Pimentel said. "It is weird because we have a compromised executive hobbled by pyramiding scams and pacts with China ."