- v impose a penalty on; inflict punishment on
we had to punish the dog for soiling the floor again
- Syria called on the Danish government "to take the necessary measures to punish the culprits," piously arguing that "the dialogue of civilizations is based on mutual respect.
- Whatever sanctions are agreed on, their purpose will not be to punish and isolate North Korea as an end in itself, but instead to modify North Korea's behavior to persuade it .
- The poison is apparently used to punish individuals who have transgressed the will of their community or family.
News & Articles
- Orlando Woman Melissa Neale Uses Stun Gun to Punish Daughter
A woman in Orlando is accused of punishing her daughter with a stun gun after the girl did not make oatmeal properly. Melissa Neale, 34, was staying at a friend's apartment when the incident happened on June 9. The woman reported the incident to police after she found a note the girl wrote indicating that she did not want to live anymore. The girl reportedly was hit with the stun gun on her ...
June 18, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Orlando Woman Uses Stun Gun To Punish Child Over Oatmeal [Video]
An Orlando woman used a stun gun to punish a child over oatmeal. An Orlando woman allegedly punished her daughter with a stun gun when the child failed to make oatmeal properly. Melissa Neale faces charges of child abuse after taking discipline a bit too far over the preparation of a breakfast food. Melissa Neale... Read more » Orlando Woman Uses Stun Gun To Punish Child Over Oatmeal [Video] is ...
June 17, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Allen Iverson's Ex-Wife Claims He Kidnapped Their Children
Allen Iverson's off-court issues continue to pile on. The former Mrs. AI has requested for the court to punish her ex-hubby for allegedly kidnapping their children. According to Tawanna Iverson, the All Star point guard picked up their five children, ranging in ages three to 16, in late May for a visit and never returned them to their mother. TMZ reports, “Tawanna Iverson just filed legal docs ...
June 17, 2013 - Vibe Magazine