- a acting or arriving or performed exactly at the time appointed
she expected guests to be punctual at meals
he is not a particularly punctual person
- Clinton likes to schmooze with the crowds, which produces his famed tardiness and brings a benign impatience to the always punctual Bushes.
- Such lessons also teach students to show respect for others as well as to be punctual, responsible and work well in teams.
- Better be punctual: your second tardy return gets you booted from the system.
News & Articles
- Produced By Conference: Tom Cruise Talks Control On Set & How He Reinvented Global Studio Promotion
Ray Richmond contributes to Deadline’s conference coverage. After he dropped out of last Saturday’s Produced By conference due to a late conflict, Tom Cruise – ever punctual and intensely focused, as is his reputation – kept his appointment for a rescheduled session this morning for a production-specific discussion that steered clear of any talk about what he’s up to now. (Hard at work on pre ...
June 15, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Andreas Koepke in The Press Association
He added: "We were not able to use the stadium. We had to use another site and tried to be punctual (for the press conference)."
- Fabio Capello in The Age
I set some rules because we are only here together for three days,Capello said. "In three days we need to create a way of working. Things like eating together, getting up (from the table) together, being punctual -- in a nutshell it's...
- Scott Skiles in USA Today
We have a responsibility at all times,Skiles said. "I don't think it should be heightened because it happened right now. ...... We have a very punctual group."