- n a sweater that is put on by pulling it over the head
- Coco introduced the tricot sailor frock and the pullover sweater, unearthed wool jersey from its longtime service as underwear fabric and put it to use in soft, clinging dresses.
- Every flannel and fleece pullover is choreographed to present the appearance of effortless cool.
- Bill, in a black fleece pullover and khaki pants, stuck his hands in his pockets and squinted into the sunlight, not unlike a man walking down the fairway at Augusta.
News & Articles
- Flush the Fat
The Tribune's health blog with Sherri Sacconaghi It is easy to put on a few pounds during the winter months (It is amazing what a comfy fleece pullover can hide). Now it is time to whip out the shorts and swimsuit, and those don’t lie. For the next few weeks I am going to pass along easy steps you can take to get your body in tip top shape for summer. Starting with the easiest of all... To read ...
June 17, 2013 - Portland Tribune
- 10 Bill Cosby Sweaters for a Dip-Doowop Father's Day
This Father's Day , step away from the cringeworthy slippers, overpriced car wash kits and poncy artisan beer gift boxes. Give your dad the gift he deserves, the gift of awesome, the gift of wonder, the gift of a Cliff Huxtable-style pullover SEE ALSO: 12 Bill Cosby GIFs Take a look through our rich-patterned selection of sweet, sweet sweaters in the glorious gallery above. Oh, and did we ...
June 12, 2013 - Mashable
- Cindy Crawford for Muse Magazine
Posted in Fashion / Fashion blog / Fashion photo shoots / Fashion pictures Just gorgeous is American supermodel Cindy Crawford on the cover of Muse magazine’s June 2013 issue. Cindy, on this cover story is just wearing an oversized sporty pullover, a messy hair and natural make up. Article continues . To read it in full visit ' Cindy Crawford for Muse Magazine ' at Fashionising.com » Tagged ...
June 11, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Chase Daniel in Kansas City Star
It's Tony, he'll be fine,Daniel told reporters at MU's morning practice in Columbia. "He'll be back out here tomorrow, maybe in a red pullover, but he'll be fine."
- Joachim Loew in Earthtimes
Asked on Monday at a press conference in Pretoria whether he was superstitious, Loew replied, "Even before the match against Argentina, the blue pullover always brought us four goals. So the coaching staff told me to put it on again. I'm not even...
- Sachin Tendulkar in Melbourne Herald Sun
I want to do this (donate his pullover) in memory of Don Bradman, who I admired as a cricketer,Tendulkar said yesterday.