pudding : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any of various soft thick unsweetened baked dishes
- n (British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud' is used informally)
- n any of various soft sweet desserts thickened usually with flour and baked or boiled or steamed
- The Cheshire Cheese, famed London eating house, where luscious mutton chops, sizzling steaks, lean cold lamb, stodgy but satisfying beefsteak puddings and, last but by no means .
- The Rudges believe that the ancient Tardenoisians laid out the pudding stone trail to guide them to their flint mines.
- Without it, instant chocolate pudding would be greenish, artificially flavored grape soda would look blue, and cake mixes would have a lemony-green tinge.
News & Articles
- New Jersey Bariatric Center Weight Loss Support Group Hosts “Recipe Makeovers with Chef Julie Harrington”
Chef Harrington, who specializes in recipe makeovers, taught the weight loss surgery support group members how to take old high-fat, calorie-laden standards, such as chocolate pudding and pizza and trim calories and fat by substituting ingredients in new and interesting ways. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/weight-loss-surgery/nj-support-groups ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Best lemonade in town is found at Dawson’s Kitchen at the Milltown Market
Fried chicken, cheese grits, macaroni and cheese, hash brown casserole, banana pudding, homemade lemonade, chicken salad, pimiento cheese, pound cake, lemon bars and brownie pie. If that’s not enough to get you to Dawson’s Kitchen at the Milltown Market, I guess I’ll have to tell you more.
June 7, 2013 - Macon Telegraph
- Barack Obama in International Herald Tribune
In an interview with CBS News, Obama said his overarching message was this: "Show some restraint. Show that you get that this is a crisis and everybody has to make sacrifices. They agreed and they recognized it. Now, the proof in the pudding is in...
- Gwen Ifill in Newsweek
I've got a pretty long track record covering politics and news, so I'm not particularly worried that one-day blog chatter is going to destroy my reputation,Ifill said. "The proof is in the pudding. They can watch the debate tomorrow night...
- Nick Fry in The Sun
Fry said: "The proof of the pudding will be if we are in Melbourne or not." "If we are not there then the situation is bleak. I don't think there is an instance of a team not starting the season and successfully coming in later." "We...