- n the branch of psychology concerned with abnormal behavior
- n the branch of medicine dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders
- Simon Baron-Cohen, professor of psychopathology and head of the Centre, speculates that "the condition may simply be one end of a continuum.
- Furthermore, their behavior doesn't appear to be a response to an unhealthy upbringing, nor correlate to psychopathology.
- And because those brothers exhibit less psychopathology, they would attract more women and therefore have more kids.
News & Articles
- Gauis Publius: The Rich – ”A Class of People for Whom Humans are Disposable”
I want to give you a picture of our rulers, our betters. You may think of them as far-seeing modernists (Eric Schmidt, stand up please) or vaguely boorish (Mr. Trump? Mr. Adelson?). But even the lowest of your visions of them would, in the main, be generous. Their depravity and psychopathology is worse than your worst imaginings.
Nov. 4, 2013 - Naked Capitalism