proscribed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v command against
- s excluded from use or mention
- PTI: Don't the al-Samoud rockets, which exceed the proscribed range, constitute a material breach? Blix: The decision whether something is a material breach is for the Security .
- The last time we checked, porkor soy beans for that matterweren't proscribed by Shinto law.
- Last week Scotland Yard's assistant commissioner David Veness warned that the number of British-based Islamic extremists and activists with links to proscribed groups reached three .
News & Articles
- POTTER OUTDOORS: Time to revise waterfowl hunting seasons, rules
America’s first hunting regulations occurred in upstate New York in the early 1700s when public outcry over dwindling deer populations demanded a proscribed period of protection.
Jan. 18, 2014 - Evansville Courier & Press
- Bernards Township Health Department offers free childhood immunizations
The Bernards Township Health Department in conjunction with the Visiting Nurse Association of Somerset Hills and the NJ Vaccines for Children Program conducts a monthly Child Health Conference to administer childhood immunizations as proscribed by the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
Jan. 16, 2014 - The Somerset Messenger-Gazette