productiveness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the quality of being productive or having the power to produce
- Commented PAB Chairman Maurice Karker: high productiveness of labor, fine supervision, improved flow of raw materials, inexperience with costs and materials make many a company an .
- He added: "Personally, I believe that a life of outward productiveness and inward serenity is more important than how long life is.
- Five times as many people can be taken care of by putting up vast satellite mirrors to reflect sunlight onto the polar areas, warming the whole earth to equatorial productiveness.
News & Articles
- Demons not in Harms’ way
BULLHEAD CITY — Resourcefulness, proficiency, productiveness, know-how — Jason Harms. Jason Harms? Yes! Jason Harms is one of just a handful of synonyms for the word “efficiency.”
March 19, 2014 - Mohave Daily News
- Gordon Smith in Forbes
Sen. Gordon Smith of Oregon, one of six Republicans to support the at-home legislation, said the outcome was dictated by two factors: "Petraeus' effectiveness and MoveOn's counter-productiveness."
- Wen Jiabao in Xinhua
40 agreements reached during the fifth dialogue have once again proved the insightfulness and productiveness of this mechanism,Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao said in his meeting with the US delegation to the SED headed by the US Treasury...
- Ben Bernanke in TheStreet.com
Perhaps more than any other major countries addressed in the book, India symbolises most powerfully both productiveness of market capitalism and the stagnation of socialism. India is fast becoming two entities: a rising kernel of world-class... Alan Greenspan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Greenspan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHpUlXfIcAlgcaviqmNvqZ8oaNTiQ Rediff http://www.google.com/url?q=http://inhome.rediff.com/money/2007/sep/21pm.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNESS4IxB8ArZosdY8Rk5EKuHtWeRw Sep 21, 2007
77782 104851 productivity Over time," Bernanke said, "the Federal Reserve's commitment to both price stability and maximum sustainable employment and the underlying strengths of the US economy -- including flexible markets and robust innovation and productivity -- will be...