- n an applicant likely to be chosen
- a likely but not certain to be or become true or real
he foresaw a probable loss
- s apparently destined
the probable consequences of going ahead with the scheme
- But the issue of whether HQ personnel deliberately undercut the probable cause can be sidestepped at this point because the Directive does not require probable cause.
- But he has also attracted controversy: a federal judge named Richardson last month as a probable source of leaks to the press about Los Alamos scientist Wen Ho Lee, who admitted .
- It is probable he will still be described as a pesky European who is more than slightly anti-American, but I have a feeling Jan Egeland doesn't worry too much about things like that.
News & Articles
- 14th Street Assault Case Moves Forward: Judge finds probable cause in case of two men accused of robbing, beating gay ...
News: A D.C. Superior Court judge today found probable cause in the case of two men accused of beating and robbing a man in the 1300 block of 14th Street NW while yelling homophobic slurs, allowing government prosecutors to move forward with their case in the hope of obtaining an indictment that would allow them to go to trial. Judge Frederick Sullivan determined there was probable cause to ...
June 13, 2013 - Metro Weekly
- Ethics panel finds probable cause that Maria Sachs erred on financial disclosures
The Florida Commission on Ethics found probable cause to believe that Sen. Maria Sachs, D-Delray Beach, failed to properly disclose a Tallahassee condo along with her state legislative income on three years’ worth of financial disclosures. But, since Sachs amended the forms, the panel is not recommending any further action unless Sachs requests a hearing, [...]
June 12, 2013 - The Palm Beach Post
- Indiana Civil Rights Commission issues probable cause finding
The Indiana Civil Rights Commission has found probable cause to believe that Michael T. and Angela M. Lazo of Hobart violated the Indiana Civil Rights Law (Ind. Code § 22-9, et. seq. ) when they issued a special assessment against the complainant.
June 12, 2013 - Hendricks County Flyer