- s tending to cause inflammation
- In biopsies of women undergoing cesarean sections, Scottish researchers found large numbers of pro-inflammatory white blood cells in the cervixes of women who had begun labor.
- Chicken is high in arachidonic acid, a pro-inflammatory fatty acid.
- Another class of chemicals, the pro-inflammatory cytokines, have also been implicated in osteoporosis and diabetes, but their role is less clear.
News & Articles
- Brain inflammation linked to more severe Parkinson's symptoms
Reversing inflammation in the fluid surrounding the brain's cortex may provide a solution to the complex riddle of Parkinson's, according to researchers who have found a link between pro-inflammatory biomarkers and the severity of symptoms such as fatigue, depression and anxiety in patients with the chronic disease.
Aug. 28, 2013 - Science Daily
- Troy Newman in Christian News Wire (press release)
Obesity is at the root of a major health-care crisis sweeping America. Unless we get hold of the problem at its core and change America's prevalent pro-inflammatory diet to an anti-inflammatory diet regimen, people will continue to gain excess... Barry Sears http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Sears&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF09va0ZHSX1JscGf2p_tib1aHO_Q PR Web (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.prweb.com/releases/loseweight/obesity/prweb4230344.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGWb3-1oTPFFCdZQbsu1FtqKa2HTw Jul 6, 2010
77627 104692 pro-lifer I hold no ill will toward Mr. Flora, but really, the message being sent here is that if you are willing to part with a hundred bucks, you can punch a pro-lifer," said Newman. "That's really not much of a deterrent."