- a advocating a woman's right to control her own body (especially her right to an induced abortion)
- Anyone who is "pro-choice" is also "anti-abortion-when-and-if-possible.
- The folks at Gallup have announced that, for the first time, more Americans are pro-life than pro-choice.
- Shifting Politics of Abortion With two major victories, the pro-choice majority shows that it is not so silent.
News & Articles
- Small group rallies in opposition to trans-vaginal ultrasound bill at Wisconsin Capitol Thursday
For Talia Frolkis, a young pro-choice activist, the Wisconsin Senate bill that would require abortion providers to perform trans-vaginal ultrasounds before the procedure is intensely personal. She says she was compelled to act after reading that the bill would be debated and voted on by the Assembly Thursday.
June 14, 2013 - Isthmus
- Pro-Choice Advocates: Apply Abortion Regs 'Fairly'
by Ned Oliver A handful of pro-choice activists make up the audience at the State Board of Health's quarterly meeting last week. They sit quietly and don't wave signs — the scene is somber compared with the boisterous crowd that packed the board's previous meetings.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 11, 2013 - Style Weekly
- Letter: No one can be both Catholic and pro-choice
When seeing the heading “Pro-choice Catholics” in the June 2 edition of the News, I knew it was a “must read” for me. We all have the right to be pro-choice, but it is a privilege to be Catholic. You cannot be both.
June 11, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Mitt Romney in International Herald Tribune
I was wrong, I was effectively pro-choice,said Romney, who has said he changed his stance in 2004 during debates on stem cell research. "On abortion, I was wrong."
- Nancy Keenan in ABC News
Pro-choice Americans have been fortunate to have two strong pro-choice candidates in Sen. Obama and Sen. Clinton, both of whom have inspired millions of new voters to participate in this historic presidential race,NARAL president Nancy Keenan...
- Ricki Lake in Washington Post
It's scary that both (the ACOG and the AMA) have sort of targeted me,Lake told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "And, you know, I'm all about choice. This is not unlike the abortion issue. I am pro-choice when it comes to childbirth and...