- v bestow a privilege upon
- a blessed with privileges
the privileged few
- s not subject to usual rules or penalties
a privileged statement
- s confined to an exclusive group
- An Inside Look Cliff Baxter's once privileged life Blame Enron? Enron's demise was just the shove KMART didn't need especially after Sept.
- The country's privileged youth are struggling to define what they want.
- The boy finds the scenes enthralling, sparking a political awakening unusual in any kid, much less the scion of a privileged Thai-Chinese family.
News & Articles
- Enterprise Random Password Manager(TM) Receives Certificate of Networthiness From US Army
Lieberman Software Corporation announced that its flagship privileged identity management product, Enterprise Random Password Manager , has been granted a Certificate of Networthiness from the United States ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- MU Chancellor Brady Deaton retires
“I am extraordinarily honored and privileged to have led the University of Missouri through the last nine years of exciting, eventful and rewarding times,” Deaton said.
June 12, 2013 - KRCG Jefferson City
- Getting to know the real Dorchester
By Tony Sarcone To the editor: I live in Maryland and was privileged to attend the Mass that honored and remembered Martin Richard. I was going to Plymouth, where I was born, on business. I happened to find out about the Mass from the Richard family website. So I came up a day early to attend. Being a practicing Catholic, I attend Mass out of town and find it a great experience. read more
June 12, 2013 - Dorchester Reporter
- Paul McCartney in AFP
I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael,ex-Beatle McCartney said. "He was a massively talented boy man with a gentle soul. His music will be remembered forever and my memories of our time together will be happy ones."
- Gordon Brown in BusinessWeek
I have been privileged to learn much about the very best of human nature, and a fair amount too about its frailties, including my own,Brown said in the speech that ended his 35- month tenure, with his wife Sarah by his side.
- Lawrence Mishel in International Herald Tribune
College grads "have a privileged position in the labor market," said Lawrence Mishel, president of the Economic Policy Institute in Washington.