primo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the principal part of a duet (especially a piano duet)
- s the best of its kind
- Of the top seven counties, Gilpin has a state park, portions of two national forests, and no supermarkets; Grand County is the western portal to the state's most primo real .
- For primo side-scroller action, fast, fluid and nonstop, Jungle Beat is unbeatable.
- Virtually from that moment until he died this week of pancreatic cancer at 71, he reigned in the public mind as the primo tenor make that the primissimo tenor of his day.
- Dita Von Teese in Reuters
I think that Vivienne was one of the first designers that really piqued my interest in modern fashion. I remember saving up all my money for those famous court shoes and they are still in a primo spot in my wardrobe,von Teese told Reuters.
- Andrew Mackinlay in Daily Mail
After extensive inquiries with market participants, the ACCC concluded that unless acquired by Primo, Hans would be likely to cease trading imminently and would be liquidated by the administrator. This position was confirmed in information provided... Graeme Samuel http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeme_Samuel&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHP9jiEKEHQe1Vx0XU9NML_ABkPsQ Australian Food http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ausfoodnews.com.au/2009/02/18/primo-gets-accc-approval-to-acquire-hans-smallgoods.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHjguPJ9pQj85tEISEtfcGtnwDckA Feb 18, 2009
77500 104460 primogeniture Today Mr Mackinlay said: We don't want to tinker with this just to suit some members of the Royal Family. The male primogeniture rule is offensive, but so are the rules relating to the religious faith or non religious faith of the head of state. It...