pressingly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- One state pressingly affected: Kentucky, where ex-Newsman Carl Braden, tabbed a Communist and convicted 16 months ago under a state law for advocating sedition, is now appealing .
- How did these so different political offenders react last week upon being pressingly invited to jail? Communist Cachin, lacking a sense of humor, called a meeting of Communist .
- For the moment, however, NASA'S attention was more pressingly diverted.
News & Articles
- Analysis: Portugal, Greece risk reawakening euro zone beast
By Luke Baker BRUSSELS (Reuters) - A teetering Portuguese government has underlined the threat that the euro zone debt crisis, in hibernation for almost a year, may be about to reawaken. From Greece to Cyprus, Slovenia to Spain and Italy, and now most pressingly Portugal, where the finance and foreign ministers resigned in the space of two days, a host of problems is stirring after 10 months of ...
July 3, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- George Washington in Boston Globe (registration)
It is a long, very long interval of time, since we have received any kind of Supplies from New Hampshire,Washington wrote in the letter, now online at the University of Virginia Library. "I have written, some days ago, pressingly to the...
- David Levering Lewis in New Statesman
More than ever before, light needs to be shone on the long Andalusian aftermath that is pressingly with us now,David Levering Lewis concludes in God's Crucible.