- a of or relating to or occurring during the period just before menstruation
- Those who suffer from premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), a severe form of premenstrual syndrome, are often so debilitated by feelings of sadness and anxiety or changes in .
- Critics have accused Bush of pandering to the right in his choices of doctors that prescribe prayer for female maladies like premenstrual syndrome, scientists that don't believe in .
- On their blushing labels, they offer energy and revitalization, increased alertness, even relief from the aches of premenstrual syndrome.
News & Articles
- Fennel Seeds Could Help Relieve PMS Symptoms
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online The licorice-flavored seed of the fennel plant could be used to help women deal with premenstrual syndrome (PMS), according to new research presented last week at the annual conference of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology . The researchers gave drops made from fennel seeds to young women suffering from PMS symptoms ...
July 28, 2013 - redOrbit