- v form into a shape resembling the final, desired one
- v form or shape beforehand or determine the shape of beforehand
- It makes no attempt to preform viewers' opinions, as the networks do.
- One earnest bad speller asks in writing: "How do you preform and octopsy?" Lawyers advise the class how to write a will, and each child does.
- I assume whoever wins will be force fed new 'hit songs' to preform.
- Josep Guardiola in AFP
This is the biggest game of our season so far and it will define the rest of our season,said Guardiola after his side's 3-1 win at Deportivo La Coruna on Saturday evening. "I'm confident that we will preform well. We cannot go out of...
- Aaron Peskin in San Francisco Chronicle
Peskin said "there were serious concerns that S&S couldn't preform the services at the price they offered."
- Glenn Loovens in ic Wales
I don't get nervous really. I get a bit of tension, but that helps me preform better really,said Loovens. "I read 480 million people were watching it last year. That seems a lot, doesn't it?"