- n teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford)
- Here's to those preceptor guys Who're coming here to make us wise Too late to stuff them down our throats, They'll make poor.
- Field Marshal The Viscount Allenby, his preceptor, used it.
- Since then, Eaton has adopted Chrysler's informal team structure as if it were his own, pushing it along with the enthusiasm of a jolly and bookish college preceptor.
News & Articles
- Beta Sigma Phi Preceptor Alpha Xi
Eight members of Beta Sigma Phi Preceptor Alpha Xi met May 14 at the home of Barbara Clark.
June 19, 2013 - Grand Island Independent