- n someone whose occupation is preaching the gospel
- Ol' "Doc" Bible was a hard rock reliable preacher in old Mizzoo; When he got lyrical, Many was the miracle"Doc".
- One evening in February 1942 Harper Brothers' Board Chairman Henry Hoyns tuned in on We, the People, heard the easygoing drawl of a preacher recounting his experiences in the .
- Gospel singer and preacher Juanita Bynum performs at BET's Celebration of Gospel IV at the Orpheum Theatre on January 20, 2007 in Los Angeles, California.
News & Articles
- Murder plot suspects enter 'not guilty' pleas
By CHRIS MENEES Staff Reporter Not guilty pleas have been entered by a former Union City pastor and a woman accused of plotting to kill the preacher’s wife.
June 12, 2013 - Union City Messenger
- For Bond, Vertigo to push boundaries, unsettle
Vertigo Comics has long cultivated its reputation as home to the odd, unusual and unsettling. Its characters — the Sandman, Skinner Sweet and the Preacher, among others — and titles have provided a refuge ...
June 10, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Anti-Gay Preacher Drowned Out by Applause of Gay Kiss at University in California
A kiss between two male students upstaged an anti-gay preacher earlier this week at California Polytechnic State University in San Louis Obispo. According to Mashable.com, the students are Kyle Murray and Anthony Lopez.
June 9, 2013 - Gayapolis
- Joseph Lowery in CNN International
I think Martin was a preacher, and I doubt very much if he would have wanted to subject himself to the need to compromise and play certain games that are requisite to political candidacy,says Lowery. "I think he would have preferred to do...
- Al Sharpton in Forbes
Today, we celebrate the life of a preacher who, more than 45 years ago, stood on our National Mall in the shadow of Lincoln and shared his dream for our nation. His was a vision that all Americans might share the freedom to make of our lives what... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA FOXNews http://www.google.com/url?q=http://feeds.foxnews.com/~r/foxnews/politics/~3/LwLwNTL6pUw/obama-tips-hat-mlk-day-service&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFiV_PrRXf9AQugn6I2kv2_sHfuuw Jan 19, 2009
76695 103695 preacher Any public official or preacher who can't put the pain of his people above the politics of leaders is not fit to be a politician or a preacher," Sharpton said.