- It's why a potbellied gorilla scratching itself in the zoo reminds us of Uncle Ralph or Cousin Vinnie--and why, in a more unsettled reaction, Queen Victoria, on seeing an orangutan .
- As overalled mechanics trundled her out for the warm-up at March Field one day last week she gleamed slimly among the bulb-nosed fighters, the potbellied bombers on the Army Air .
- A potbellied, stein-hoisting Brave celebrated Milwaukee's National League lead in German dialect, and days later Mullin's cutlass-swinging Pittsburgh Pirate was walking the .
News & Articles
- Starving cats, birds, pig rescued outside Fresno
Animal advocates say they've rescued 61 animals including cats, birds and a potbellied pig that were starving at a makeshift shelter in rural Fresno County.
June 21, 2013 - Channel 8 San Diego
- Zeeland Pig Going for World Record
Mr. Chops, a Zeeland-based Potbellied pig poised to become the world’s oldest known swine, celebrated his 21st birthday Tuesday. If he lives until July 19, he will officially set the Guinness World Record. …
June 18, 2013 - FOX 17 Grand Rapids
- Critter Barn's 'Mr. Chops' aims at 21 years and a possible record
Zeeland could become home to the oldest-known potbellied pig: Mr. Chops is set to celebrate his 21st birthday on Tuesday — if the American Standard potbellied pig lives for 14 days beyond that, the Critter Barn stalwart will exceed the longevity of Guiness World Record holder "Oscar" (born Oct. 29, 1989, he died in Dallas, Texas, on Sept. 11, 2010, at 21 years and 13 days old.)
June 16, 2013 - The Holland Sentinel
- Nick Clooney in E! Online
When we first saw Max, he was a cute little Vietnamese potbellied pig,Clooney's father, newsman Nick Clooney, wrote in the Cincinnati Post last January. "Those who fostered the adoption neglected to tell George that Max would one day be...