- n a potassium compound often used in agriculture and industry
- Secretary of Commerce Hoover grew downright irritated last week at the jugglery of the German-French potash monopoly.
- Factories are being built almost as fast as Bedouins pitch tents, turning out practically everything from potash byproducts on the Dead Sea to Surf detergent near Amman.
- There are no substitutes for potash or iodine.
News & Articles
- Potash Corp. Held at Neutral
We have retained our Neutral recommendation on fertilizer company Potash Corporation.
June 13, 2013 - Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- Potash Corp. Held at Neutral - Analyst Blog
We have retained our Neutral recommendation on leading fertilizer company Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Inc. ( POT ). While the company may gain from a recovery in fertilizer demand in
June 13, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Potash Ridge Announces Voting Results Annual General Meeting
Potash Ridge Corporation is pleased to announce that the director nominees listed in the Management Information Circular for the Annual Meeting of Shareholders held on June 12, 2013 were elected as directors ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Harinder Takhar in Deccan Herald
From uranium and nickel to cobalt and potash, Ontario and the rest of Canada stand ready to supply India during its next industrial surge forward,Ontario Minister for Government Services, Harinder Takhar said on the occasion of signing a...
- Goldie in Oilweek Magazine
The daunting thing on Potash mines tends to be finding the money to develop it,said Salman Partners analyst Raymond Goldie. "The average Potash mine these days costs $2 billion to bring on stream."
- Heinz MÃ¼ller in Interactive Investor
There is speculation that the prices for soft commodities are going to go lower, which would mean lower income for the input suppliers such as Syngenta or K+S, Potash and Monsanto,DZ Bank analyst Heinz Mueller said.